Advertising subject to publisher acceptance. GREAT opportunity - contact client before purchasing to insure inclusion.
Taste of the Seacoast
- NEW Distribution reaching New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts
Summer: Distribution of 20,000 for 5 months July 2009 through November 2009
Winter: Distribution of 15,000 for 6 months January 2010 through May 2010
- NEW Web Packages & Dining Directory
List your business in the magazine and online with ad web packages starting at $395.
- NEW What's Cookin', our email newsletter, sent to over 8,000 subscribers every month includes links to your business.
Plus, market YOUR business with your own solo email blast from us.
Updated website featuring more restaurants, online menus, recipes, food
& wine stories, calendar of events, and a link to your business and
website. Plus increased traffic driven from over 100 established
- NEW Online streaming video featuring chef interviews, signature dishes, recipes, events and much more.
- NEW We are distributed to over 400 hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, and local inns-in front desks and guest rooms.
DISTRIBUTION & PROMOTION
- From Boston to
Portland, copies are available at Hannaford, Shaw's Supermarkets, Stop
N' Shop, Demoulas Market Basket, Star Market, Durham Marketplace,
Barnes & Noble, Borders Bookstores, Philbrick's Fresh Market,
Tuttle's, Brooks Pharmacy, CVS, as well as Local Newsstands (Hudson
News/Fox Run Mall). See the complete list on our website.
issue is direct mailed to over 2,000 subscribers and over 5,000
businesses including doctors and professional offices, banks, hair
salons, real estate professionals and much more.
copies of the magazine are placed into the seat backs of Amtrak's
Downeaster train cars and seen by 20,000 passengers traveling from
Portland to Boston. Look for the mini Taste billboards in each car.
- Complimentary issues are distributed in the cars of Regal Limousine and Great Bay Limousine.
- Check local listings for the magazine's promotion on NECN TV Diner, Fox Network's My TV, and local radio stations.
- Taste proudly sponsors the annual Portsmouth's Prescott Park Chowder Festival & Chili Fest and over 20 other events.
- 56.9% of Taste readers dine out 4 or more times a month
144 pages of full color, elegantly designed with stunning photography. 8 3⁄8 by 10 7⁄8 in size.
-54.2% of Taste readers are in the 40-50 age demographic
- 73.5% of Taste readers are women
- 44% of Taste readers have a household income greater than $100K
- 64.6% of Taste readers prefer wine as their drink of choice when dining out
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
Covers printed on 70lb. coated stock. Inside pages printed on 70 lb. gloss stock.